Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family

Have I mentioned how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family? :) Craig's grandma came over today to hang out with us. I absolutely LOVE her company. We have wonderful conversation and a complete blast with the boys all day. Karter smiles and smiles at her. It is so sweet. Rylan loves "Gaaam-maaa" so much that when he sees her he just screams with excitement. Listening to him just talk and talk to her and her going right along with it is one of the funniest things to watch. My mom came by this afternoon and spent some time also. Of course Ry got all excited about Memmaw being here. Karter showed her is sweet little smiles as well. I know my mom loves all her grandboys. Can't believe she is about to have four grandkids....all boys. Wonder when there will be a girl? I am leaving that one up to Ryan and Shelbie to take care of. We are finished..............for a loooong time if not for good. I am so excited to meet Gunner Keith. It is awesome to think about how close all the boys will be in age. Hopefully they will be able to grow up together and have a good relationship with each other. Remington is a little less than a year and a half older than Rylan. The age difference between Rylan and Karter is about the same as Remi and Ry. Then Gunner will be about six months younger than Karter. I miss my Daddy being around all the time. He works in South Texas and is gone for weeks at a time and gets to come home for a few days. It is always so awesome to see him when he is home but I know that I can't just go see him anytime I want. My mom and dad are moving down to San Antonio soon and that makes me so sad and upset. My brother Heather and Remi are too. I don't like this in any way at all. I hate it actually. There is nothing I can do about it so I have to just suck it up and live with it. :(  Rylan loves his Mimi so much. I love that she lives here now. I love that she has been able to be such a big part of Rylan's childhood....and now Karter's. And will continue to be a huge part of their lives. I know that some of my very very best memories from my childhood are with my grandparents. We are truly blessed. I love every single one of you. Even the ones not mentioned here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment