Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The boys

Rylan is in bed and Karter is in the swing in here with me. The idea of these two little boys being mine (well ours) is so overwhelming. I have never felt a love like this. I know that is something parents say all the time. It's true. I didn't know I could love like this until they came along. I thought to myself how could I possibly love another little boy as much as I love Rylan? Well I can. It is unbelievable. Really. They are so different already. Karter is a totally different baby than Rylan was. I know... I know they are in fact two different kids. I just can't get over how quiet and calm Karter is. Rylan was a good baby just a lot more vocal. He seemed to want to do something different all the time and is still the same way. Karter is happy doing anything at all really. It is amazing how much love I have for these two little boys. I am so thankful that I have such a hard working and understanding husband who wants me at home with our children. Neither of us care about things or money as much as we care about doing what is best for our children. I can't imagine missing out on anything with them. I thoroughly enjoy how much Rylan learns on a daily basis. Seeing Karter grow and change is unbelievable. I can't imagine anything amount of money or things being more important. When I sit back and really look at my life....our life...it feels perfect. Almost like deja vu....like I am in the perfect place at the perfect time doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. I am beyond thankful that my boys have such a wonderful and caring family around them. That they will have such an amazing place to grow up in. Somewhere that they can learn and play with wonderful family around to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment