Sunday, June 26, 2011

First for me

I have never kept a blog. I have had diaries and journals since I can remember. I can't even tell you how many journals I have bought over the years. Some I have kept and some I have gotten rid of. I should have just kept them all. Oh well. What's done is done. The past few years I haven't kept one because it seems like I have just been too busy. The only time I really have time to do something like this is at night after my boys are asleep or when they are busy doing something with daddy and mimi during the day. I am hoping that through this blog I will be able to get out my feelings. Thoughts. Concerns. Happy and sad moments/events. I have a lot of things that I need to get out lately. I love my family. They mean everything to me. Lately there have been things that have hurt them and it hurts me that they are hurting. For something that is so beyond ridiculous it is hard to even put into words. I pray constantly that things will come to light and everything will be seen for how it really is. That everyone can move past the pain and be happy again. I know in my heart that God will one day make things right. Will make everyone understand. No matter what happens we have to take one day at a time and trust that He has everything under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment